Thursday, July 19, 2012

Week 36

I love you and am so glad to be pregnant with you, but I am MISERABLE!!! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to August 10th. I've been having what I think are Braxton Hicks contractions whenever I walk too much or do too much, so I'm trying to take it easy. Your Dad has been so helpful lately! I'm so lucky to have him to help and be such good support.

I've been working on hanging your clothes and packing our bags for the hospital. I just want everything to be perfect, right down to your outfits. I'm really looking forward to your arrival!

We got you a gift to give Audrey. We are planning for Audrey to be the first one to meet you and you are going to give her this reading system called "Tag Junior" with a dog thing that's apart of it. I know she'll love it because she's already seen the box and been "woof woof"ing and wanting me to give it to her.

Well, here's big ole us!


Stats for the Week:
Mood: Miserable!!!!!!
Energy: None
Cravings: Coconut Creme Pie. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment