Thursday, July 12, 2012

Week 35

You are the size of a honeydew melon, and you're now able to suck a nipple.

Okay. I'm just MISERABLE now! I am counting the days now until you arrive. Totally feeling the "honeydew melon" thing!  LOL!  You are on my gall bladder - which feels like a knife stabbing me, my belling is super tight and painful and my lower back hurts like crazy! And, I'm super tired to boot! You are MORE than worth it, though!! And, there are good things this time around like NO SWELLING! Woo!!

Had our doctor's appointment this week and you were perfect! Momma spilled a tiny amount of protein, which could mean several different things, but Momma is going to take it easy and minimize stress the next month jus incase! Blood pressure was a little higher than normal, but still below "normal". Go back to the doctor in 2 weeks for what I think is our last appointment before you arrive!

Stats for the Week:
Mood: Miserable
Energy: None
Cravings: Snow cones



No comments:

Post a Comment