Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week 33

You are as big as a pineapple, and you're starting to shed your downy hair, called lanugo.

It's SO hot outside! This is one of the hottest summers I can remember. We haven't had but one good rain in 2 months. We've gone a few weeks now with +100 degree temperatures. It's making it very uncomfortable right now for sure. I'm trying to do as much with Audrey as possible before you arrive, but this heat is making it difficult!

We finally got your room mostly finished this week!! Woo hoo! I love it! It's just like I imagined and I hope you love it too! I've got to do a few more things and then I'll take pictures. Still need to wash and hang your clothes, but will focus on that after Audrey's birthday party.

I've also frozen a couple of casseroles this week. I WILL be better prepared this time lol!

Stats for the Week:
Mood: Happy
Energy: None
Cravings: Honeydew melon and lime sherbet smoothies. Yum!





No comments:

Post a Comment