Thursday, June 14, 2012

Week 31

You are as long as a bunch of bok choy, and you now turn your head from side to side.

Okay, I'm now about as tired as it gets.  I just don't have the energy or motivation to do much of anything and I'm having to really MAKE myself.  I'm trying to continue walking and taking your sister to the pool, but it does make me really tired.  And, July is looking like it's going to be THE BUSIEST month ever.  We (meaning your Dad) is finishing up painting your room and Momma is finishing up the decoration.  We've also got your sister's birthday party to plan for this month and dance lessons for her twice a week all through July.  However, the nice part is that time will FLY and it won't be very long until I can hold you in my arms and kiss your sweet face!

Stats for the Week:
Mood: Happy!
Energy: Totally GONE.  I can't remember ever being so tired.
Cravings: Anything sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment