Thursday, April 12, 2012

Week 22



You are the size of a papaya, and your taste buds are becoming sensitive enough to react to what you eat this week.

Not a lot happened this week pregnancy-wise, but we sold our home! Praise God! It only took 8 days with a sign in our yard and a prayer. No Internet listing or even flyers. Woo! We are going to be so busy over the next couple of weeks packing and moving...I'm a little nervous. However, I know it will happen before we know it and we will be so happy in our new home! I can't wait to get started on your yellow/grey room! It's going to be so pretty!!

Stats for the Week:
Mood: Happy (and overwhelmed with all of the house stuff, but grateful!)
Energy:  A little more energy than last week.
Cravings: Sweet things..sigh!  I don't think this is gonna be a good weight month unless I put the brakes on the sweet cravings!

No comments:

Post a Comment