Thursday, April 5, 2012

Week 21



You are as long as a carrot, and your bone marrow is beginning to produce blood cells.

Another doctor's appointment this week and you are perfect! Momma, on the other hand, gained 8 whole pounds! In my defense, I think a couple of pounds were fluid. I had to take off my prized wedding rings in Tuesday. My hands swelled so fast in one day that I didn't know if I'd ever get them off. I did find a lovely pair of fake rings at Kohl's that will work until I can squeeze into them again! Here's hoping for Christmas! ;). We put a "for sale by owner" sign in our yard yesterday, so we are hoping that our home sells quickly before we move into our bigger home!

Stats for the Week:
Mood:  Happy!
Energy: Still pretty tired.
Cravings:  Anything bite-sized and chocolate.  I'm sure that has nothing to do with the 8 pound gain lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment