Thursday, February 16, 2012

Week 14


You are the size of a medium-sized nectarine, and this week, your thyroid will start working.

This has been a really great week!  I feel so much better!  I did go out and buy some pricey maternity jeans, however, they made me feel so good that they were worth every penny!  First pair of the skinny leg jeans and I buy them when I'm pregnant LOL!  In my defense, all of the others were too long and I would have had to have them altered.  How are you already the size of a nectarine?!  I cannot believe you are getting so big and can't wait to see your precious face!  Valentine's Day was this week and your sister had a blast eating sweets, but Momma didn't eat many because I'm not as hungry as I used to be and have been craving healthier things this week (thank goodness!)  The doctor last week said I could quit taking progesterone anytime.  However, I was scared to immediately stop, so I took it a few more days.  However, I did quit taking it and am getting the ever-so-tiniest feeling of more energy.  Also, I SWEAR I can already feel you moving around.  It only happens about once or twice a day, but I'm pretty sure it's you!  I can't believe I can feel you this early.  You MUST be pretty active!  :)

Okay, I know that the sticker says 12 weeks, but I forgot to take the photo, so this is actually a little over 13 weeks. You can see what I mean about the big early baby belly! I love you!




Stats for the Week:
Mood:  Much happier!
Energy: A wee bit more than normal, but still tired
Sickness: Much better!
Cravings: Salads and Tuscan House Italian Dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment