Thursday, January 19, 2012

Week 10


You are the size of a grape, and your head is becoming more rounded.

Despite being so happy to be pregnant, the nausea and exhaustion are really getting to me this week.  I know that it will go away soon once I enter my second trimester, but I'm just so ready to feel "normal" again.  Also, so tired of having to eat so much!  We did go on a mini-vacation to Lobo Landing in Heber Springs on the Little Red River with your Mimi and had a lot of fun. It was cold, so Momma and Audrey spent a lot of time in the cabin, but we had a lot of fun eating s'mores by the fire and relaxing.

Stats for the Week:
Mood: Really tired of being sick and tired
Energy: None
Sickness: Still nauseated
Cravings: I'll just say "s'mores" for this week since I ate my fair share at the cabin.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment